Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Readin' & Shoppin'

I have been in a Summer Book Club for educators for the past week.  I am learning so much from other educators about how to energize my teaching for next year.  I am having an awesome time being a learner.  A good teacher has to enjoy learning and I had forgotten how I like learning and need learning.  Got me?   If you are like me and you’re in need to a bit of rejuvenation before going back in the fall, I recommend this book. Easy read and it really has good ideas to get teachers fired up about teaching. 

I need to honest not only have I been reading to prepare for the new school year, I have been shopping as well.  I am putting pictures of two gems I found at Target in the “One Dollar+” bins that are located in each Target store near the entrance.   I am going to put both of these up in my classroom.  The rules are spot on and the inspirational words will remind me why I am teaching.  I am praying for guidance and a great school year!  


Words to teach by

 

A creative way to say what we always say!

No comments:

Post a Comment